Alexandra is a food blogger who not only shares delicious dishes on her account but also gives interesting information about the environment and nutrition and tips for a sustainable everyday life!
Ingredients (serves 2-3 people)
- 200 g spaghetti
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp yeast flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp yeast extract
- Fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Vegan parmesan
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into slices.
- Peel and finely chop onions and garlic.
- Wash fresh parsley if necessary, spin dry and chop.
- Put the spaghetti in boiling salted water and cook until al dente. Skim off about 80 ml of pasta water before draining.
- Meanwhile, sauté the mushrooms in a little olive oil over medium heat until they start to brown.
- Add the garlic and onions and sauté for another 1-2 minutes until the garlic turns color, then add the pasta water. Then stir in yeast extract, salt, pepper and fresh parsley.
- Add the spaghetti and yeast flakes to the sauce and toss through.
- If you like, add some vegan parmesan cheese!
- Finally, season the sauce with salt and pepper.