Fleur is a food blogger who presents sweet and savoury snacks and dishes on her Instagram channel that invite you to cook and bake. All vegan!
Ingredients (serves 2-3 people)
- 400g pack firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons yeast extract
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying
- 1 medium broccoli
- ½ carrot
- 2 garlic cloves
- To serve: brown rice, spring onion, sriracha, soy sauce
- Slice the tofu in cubes and coat the tofu with corn starch.
- Make the sauce by combining 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, yeast extract, agave syrup, sriracha and garlic powder.
- Add the tofu to a pan with some oil and fry for 2 minutes until crispy.
- Add the sauce and cook on lower heat for another 3-5 minutes. Transfer the tofu to a bowl.
- Cut the broccoli, carrot, spring onion and garlic.
- Add some oil to a pan and fry the vegetables and garlic for 5 minutes with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
- Serve the tofu with the vegetables, rice, spring onions, and more sriracha and soy sauce.